Ace Utilities is an award winning collection of tools to optimize your PC's performance. It allows you to find and remove the junk files in your PC, invalid registry entries, delete your internet usage history, provides plug-in support to erase the usage-history for over 200 third-party applications, manage your internet cookies and much more. With a detailed startup-manager you can see what all programs, services, drivers, etc start automatically with Windows and optionally disable them. Furthermore, Ace Utilities also includes options to find true duplicate files, fix or remove broken shortcuts and to uninstall software completely. Other features include secure file deletion, disk space analysis, an empty- folder finder and more.
OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Maintain privacy. Clear your PC usage history without letting any one else discover it. Regain disk space.
- Internet usage history can be cleaned; ideal when multiple users use the same computer.
- Clean the list of sites visited, files downloaded, etc.
- Speed up computer, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Erase encrypted and hidden cache (temporary internet files).
- Clean history and typed address-bar URLs of popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, etc.
- Erase auto-complete data of Internet explorer form-fields.
- Delete cookies selectively. Important cookies can be excluded.
- Delete index.dat files which are locked by windows. These files are very difficult to be deleted manually.
- Clear history of over 200 third party applications like Media Player, Opera, WinZip, MS Office, AOL, Messengers, Netscape, Kazaa, Morpheus, etc using plug-ins. The recent document/usage history stored within these applications are cleaned.
- Erase Outlook Express's deleted emails that never get deleted promptly.
- Erase start menu history which is encrypted and hidden by windows.
- All Recent Document history of Windows from start menu, open/save dialog boxes, disk, Start menu find history, run history, etc..
- And much more.